Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Batch of Hot Process Soap



Yep...That's meeee! My husband really couldn't keep from taking this picture. I look like I'm about to go do ....actually I don't know. I do know that I look crazy. Well as they say "better safe than sorry".



I am so excited I made my first batch of hot process soap on Saturday. I am truly a soap addict now. I loved my finished product. I gave some out as samples they were a little too soft still so as of now they are still on the rack curing. Hopefully they will harden a bit more. It doesn't matter I DID IT! TOTALLY FROM SCRATCH! Lye and all. I will post more as the testing phase continues. However you are still more than welcome to order my regular olive oil and goat's milk soaps from the website.


Don't forget to sign up for the October Giveaway. You have until the end of the month to do that. Thanks for looking...I'll keep posting if I know ya'll are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment